Royal Jelly 110g
Royal jelly is made by nurse bees who chew pollen and mix it with secretions from glands in their head. Royal jelly is the sole food of the queen bee, allowing her to live 50 times longer than regular bees.
Chemical Composition of Royal Jelly
Royal Jelly contains approximately 12% protein, 5-6% lipids and 12-15% carbohydrates. Its Vitamin B content is high, and with 17 amino acids, including all 8 essential amino acids, it is a nutritious hormone-rich substance with a wide spectrum of potential benefits. Royal Jelly also contains around 15% aspartic acid, which is important for tissue growth, muscle and cell regeneration.
Royal Jelly 0.11 Kg
Some of the many reported benefits of Royal Jelly :
- It helps to maintain lower Cholesterol Levels.
- It contains around 15% aspartic acid which is good for Tissue Growth, Muscle and Cell Regeneration.
- It helps to overcome Impotence.
- It is believed to have natural “antibiotic properties” that help the body fight diseases and increase the resistance of the organism and acts as tonic.
- It helps to maintain lower Diabetes.
- It helps to overcome Menopause Related Symptoms.
- It helps to overcome Infertility.
- It helps to maintain Weight Control.
- It helps to improve Rheumatic Fever and Liver Ailments.
- It helps to prevent Age Spots.
- It helps to promote Mental Alertness and Combat Dizziness.
- It enhances metabolism.
- It is also used in cosmetics to soften the skin, to improve its elasticity and to heal lichen and scab.
- It helps enhance sexual desire and performance.
- Fresh Royal Jelly must be kept or stored in cold place in order to maintain freshness and it will be sold with cooler foam.
- Fresh Royal Jelly has a yellowish color sour smell and to be taken once per day before food with half ( 1/2 ) or one ( 1 ) teaspoon, it will be easier to take with warm water or mix with honey due to the sour taste.You could also apply it onto facial area or body as mask and wash off after 30 minutes.
- It is not advisable to use metal containers as they can taint the bees' product with toxic iron and lead.